Our Tasting cellar offers a distinctive blend of eclectic decor, spacious atmosphere and cozy lounge-style seating. In the words of proprietor Austin Hope, “The goal was to give Treana a more vivid sense of place, and to also let a bit of my personality come through.”
The result isn’t just another tasting room that you simply pass through—it’s a destination where we invite you to hang out and enjoy our wines at your own pace. Feel free to enjoy our picnic area among the vineyards.
Hours: 10am-4pm Thursday – Monday, open Tuesday and Wednesday by appointment only.
1585 Live Oak Road
Paso Robles, CA 93446
Please use directions below as GPS is not accurate.
- Take Hwy 101 to Hwy 46 West (Cambria exit).
- From the off ramp, head west on 46. (Turn right if coming from the north. Turn left if coming from the south)
- Turn right at Arbor Rd. (Look for Summerwood Winery on the corner of 46 & Arbor Rd.)
- Arbor Rd. will split and turn in to Live Oak Rd. (Veer to the left of the fork to be on Live Oak Rd)
- Our tasting cellar is 0.3 miles on your left- just past Windward and Derby.
For more information, please email email@example.com.